Saturday, September 29, 2007

Ron Paul DVD


After downloading the DVD from ronpauldvd.com we at the Walworth County group found that we though it could have been done a little bit better to grab people's interest and help show them about Dr. Paul. The following is a screen shot of the menu.



The videos have been downloaded from YouTube but we did it up as professional as possible. The idea behind these is to burn DVD's and give them out to people that may not use the internet or have access to these videos. They have been a great success so far. You can buy dvd's for around 30 cents so they aren't that expensive.

I published this as an .iso image on Bittorrent. You are free to download the iso and burn it to DVD's and distribute it how you wish. You can download and use Alcohol to burn the DVD's if you don't have software to do it.

Here is a link to the torrent: Removed old link - see this new link: http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3851155 (Approx 3.1 GB)

Please be kind and seed this torrent after you download it to help others get it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings,

I've not used torrent before, so not experienced with using it. Installed it so I could download this DVD ISO. From what I can tell, it looks like there are 3 peers trying to download (including me), but 0 seeds to download from. Do i need to be patient and wait for a seed to connect hopefully, or is there another way I can receive your DVD iso file?

Thanks,
Mike, Iowa RonPaul Supporter

14RonPaul said...

My machine had stopped seeding the torrent. I guess I am the only one seeding it which kind of defeats the purpose of bittorrent.

We are coming out with a new version of the DVD today with updated videos on it. We would be glad to mail you a copy of the dvd if you have problems downloading it.

Anonymous said...

Murphy's Law dictated that as soon as I posted my message, A seed appeared and downloading started :-). I will volunteer a machine to act as a seed. I would like to receive the new DVD from you as well. Please post an e-mail address I can use to send my information to you. I'd be happy to seed that one as well.

Thanks,
Mike, Iowa RonPaul supporter

14RonPaul said...

Apparently there is nothing built into this interface for you to send an email without posting.

I don't want to post my email address out in the open because of spam. I have enabled moderation on posts so you can post your email address and I will get it and just delete the post.

Sorry for the hassle. I guess there are always downsides to technology.